Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Back! (ThankGod!)

First of all, I want to apologize for not updating this blog as well as being MIA (missing in action) from the past few weeks...I'm really sorry for it, its because my ISP got some error so eventually it affected my internet connection thus cutting me off from the cyberworld. But thank God now its fixed up and I'll be able to update this blog once again. During my few weeks of being MIA, I had bought copies of certain anime titles which is for my personal collection which really kept me somehow occupied while waiting for my internet connection to be fixed.


Since now that I have my connection again I'll be posting later on these anime titles:

*Ichigo 100%
*Shuffle
*AMG: Tatakau Tsubasa
*Bleach Movie 2: The Diamond Dust Rebellion


No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates