Monday, August 11, 2008

Some anime titles that I'll be adding...

Some new and classic anime titles that I'll be adding by next week (hopefully)...

Romeo Aoi Sora (Romeo's Blue Skies/Mga munting pangarap ni romeo)
Weiss Kreuz (Knight Hunters)
Aa! Megami-sama (Ah! My Goddess) -complete including the dvd only episodes both from seasons 1 & 2 and the latest special epi tatakau tsubasa (fighting wings)
voltron lion force (dunno if it can be considered as anime)
peterpan no bouken
ranma 1/2 (ranma nibun no ichi)
ninja scroll (movie)
ai yori aoshi + enishi
mai hime
fate/stay night
rurouni kenshin OVA trust and betrayal plus the motion picture


*plus other classic anime titles that was/were shown on the local philippine tv channel during the 90's, hopefully I'll be able to find a nice free filehosting site that doesn't delete uploaded files even if they're not downloaded within a given set of time/days...

**I've been thinking of adding some classic sentai series like kamen rider black and maskman, but I don't know if you (readers/viewers) would like it to be uploaded..

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates